Hello Everyone Today in this post I will teach you how to get a banner for your terminal.(Video Available at the End of the Post)
To get a banner first we need "figlet" and then we have to configure it. Its Easy ..
- Open terminal and type " apt-get install figlet " (without quotation marks)
- after you installed figlet type on terminal
texteditor /root/.bashrc " and press enter
eg. leafpad /root/.bashrc
- Now when the text editor will open go to the end and there will be written at the last line fi now press enter and go to a new line and type " figlet the text you want as your banner "
for example " figlet Welcome "
Watch the Video for better understanding :)
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades